pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Anyone get pan compiling with gcc 4.3 yet?

From: Keith Richie
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Anyone get pan compiling with gcc 4.3 yet?
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 11:17:52 +0000 (UTC)

On Thu, 27 Mar 2008 11:50:41 +0000, Duncan wrote:

> Keith Richie <address@hidden>
> posted address@hidden, excerpted below, on  Mon, 24 Mar 2008
> 18:50:25 +0000:

>snip .....

> It's cool, isn't it?  =8^)  No more filling up the mailbox (or gmailbox
> either) just to follow a few lists!  I don't know why folks use lists
> anyway.  That's what newsgroups are for!  =8^)  Save the mailbox for the
> personal/work/whatever mail (and spam).

I thought I was smart by creating 3 gmail accounts .. work, personal,
whatever+spam trap. They all turned into personal spam traps. Thankfully
gmail's spam filter does a decent job.

Love the fact that gmane has many years of archives for most lists. My
news provider has plenty of text groups, but the ones I'd read aren't as
active today as they were years ago.