pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Anyone get pan compiling with gcc 4.3 yet?

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Anyone get pan compiling with gcc 4.3 yet?
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 18:15:20 +0000 (UTC)

Daniel Rahn <address@hidden> posted
address@hidden, excerpted below, on  Mon, 31
Mar 2008 08:33:49 +0200:

> If your up to, I'd like to debug that off list. Drop me a mail if you're
> brave ;)

Can you specify your address in something gmane doesn't chew up?  I'm
just seeing the gmane encrypted form.

Piecing some bits together, daniel dot rahn at novel dot com, right?

Or just mail me first, assuming my address appears as 1i5t5 dot duncan at
cox dot net , it's right.

(In any case I'm about to go to bed, so it'll probably be a few hours...)