pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] how to see quoted text

From: Tamas K Papp
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] how to see quoted text
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 13:01:54 +0200

On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 12:04:27PM +0200, Olav Lavell wrote:
> Op woensdag 16-07-2008 om 11:35 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef Tamas K
> Papp:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I just started using Pan.  In the articles, I see
> >
> > > [quoted text muted]
> >
> > in green.  How can I make quoted text visible?
>
> View -> Body Pane -> Mute Quoted Text (or just hit "Q")

Thanks!

Maybe it would help if users could either

- click on the green text, making it expand to the quoted text (and
  clicking again would mute it, etc)

- right click on the green text, which would pop up a menu which has
  expansion as an option

The first option could work on a block-by-block basis, ie not
expanding all quoted text, just the block the user has clicked on.

Just a thought,

Tamas