pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Save attachment file permissions

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Save attachment file permissions
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 13:31:07 +0000 (UTC)

Steven D'Aprano <address@hidden> posted
address@hidden, excerpted below, on  Thu, 19 Feb 2009
22:36:15 +1100:

> Now that Duncan has tracked down the cause of the bug -- well-done
> Duncan, fantastic work

To be fair, it wasn't all me.  I played a part, certainly, but it has
been a community effort.  And looking upthread, is should be obvious that
I had to be convinced (I escape eating my words on the tiniest
technicality, particularly so since the library in question seems to be
shipped with pan sources and internalized, but luckily for me the code is
still segregated from pan's own code, source-wise, even if shipped in the
pan sources tarball), so if it were just me, it would have remained for
who knows how long.