pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] git-pan heads-up! Sigs

From: Heinrich Müller
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] git-pan heads-up! Sigs
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 10:58:00 +0000 (UTC)

Am Tue, 13 Dec 2011 10:45:23 +0000 schrieb Heinrich Müller:

> Am Tue, 13 Dec 2011 08:30:00 +0000 schrieb Duncan:
>
>> Heinrich Müller posted on Mon, 12 Dec 2011 21:09:59 +0000 as
>> excerpted:
>>
>>> Am Mon, 12 Dec 2011 19:10:32 +0000 schrieb Duncan:
>>
>> (....)
> I'll most likely do a branch with gmime 2.6 exchanging my code with
> gmime's.
Done.
>> (....)
>> I tried clicking on the red ribbon, expecting maybe a dialog, and
>> hovering, looking for a tooltip, but nothing with the hover and all the
>> click did was collapse the header bar.
> Yes, that's still a bug I have to inspect.
>>
>> ** Talking about which... it has always been a minor irritant of mine
>> that clicking it when expanded collapses it but clicking it when
>> collapsed doesn't expand it.  Seems to me that should be a simple
>> enough fix?  TIA. =:^)
> Yes, put on my to-do-list. ;) Will be in master, as it'll be a stable
> fix.

Done.

PGP support is now basically done, but not very nicely. I'll change some
things here and there, but for now it's there for you to play.
I bumped the dependency for gmime to 2.6, it's stable now, so please
compile it on your own, should be easy enough. Went through without any
error for me.

Cheers.