pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] New 0.138 version on Pan ppa

From: Brian Morrison
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] New 0.138 version on Pan ppa
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 10:38:24 +0100

On Sat, 16 Jun 2012 11:26:34 +0000 (UTC)
Bob <address@hidden> wrote:

> 0.138 is not set up for SSL, and
> I wish that information would be posted somewhere before an upgrade is
> attempted.

I've just tried building 0.138 on Fedora 17, if I build 0.137 from the
Fedora src rpm then GnuTLS is enabled, showing version 2.12.17. A soon
as I change the version to 0.138 in the spec file, GnuTLS is no longer
enabled. There is no other difference I can see except for the
difference in the tarball source version.

Any ideas? Naturally the GnuTLS libraries are unchanged...

--

Brian Morrison

                                                          Oscar Wilde