pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] 0.136 change in selected message behaviour

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] 0.136 change in selected message behaviour
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 01:05:59 +0000 (UTC)

Jim Henderson posted on Mon, 21 Jan 2013 18:29:25 +0000 as excerpted:

> AH!  In looking to enable this, I went to the wrong tab, and there's an
> option to expand on selection, and enabling that fixed it. :)

Same tab (behavior), at least in live-git, but different section (groups
vs. articles), and yes, I did have the expand threads upon selection
checked (under articles), even tho I had unchecked expand all threads
when entering group (under groups), so that's why I wasn't seeing the
behavior you described.

But good you found it.  Now to see if the sig behavior you're wondering
about in the other thread is due to its new options, too. =:^)