pan-users

[Pan-users] Moving...

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Moving...
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2016 13:01:31 +0000 (UTC)

Today I'm moving... into a hotel for 90 days.  The city bought the
property I've been renting part of, to level and make way for some larger
project (there's a couple other properties around that are already
cleared), and they're paying for 90 days temporary lodging in a hotel,
after which we'll get permanent relocation assistance as well.

It's apropos here because the hotel has wifi and I've been connected via
ethernet and cable modem (and before that DSL) for decades now.  I bought
a wifi adapter but as I'm on a desktop/workstation, things aren't mobile
enough to have actually tried it "live" yet, so I don't actually know for
sure that I'll be reconnected via the wifi 2nite or 2morrow, and it's
possible I'll be offline for a few days (hopefully not long!!).

So if I go missing for a few days and don't answer posts, there were
complications and the reconnect via wifi didn't go as planned.  But it
should be temporary...

I'll be signing off for the last time at this location in a few minutes.
See you guys on the other side!