pan-users

[Pan-users] Pan 0.139 very slow with long threads... appeared with the n

From: i443chu8
Subject: [Pan-users] Pan 0.139 very slow with long threads... appeared with the new version
Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2016 10:12:27 +0200

Hello,

I use Pan 0.139 on Ubuntu 16.04 LTE.
Since I upgraded to version 0.139, I observed very long response times when a
thread contains many posts. Pan uses 100% cpu for tens of seconds before the
selected posts appears. In previous versions, there was almost no delay.

I trimmed my Score file, with no result.
Am I the only one with this problem?

PA