pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Pan and gtkspell

From: arnuld
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Pan and gtkspell
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2018 21:15:18 +0530

> On Fri, Aug 24, 2018 at 9:05 PM Detlef Graef <address@hidden> wrote:
> Please check the logfile "config.log", maybe you can see what's wrong.

Oh sorry,  I forgot to mention. I did check when you asked about
config.log earlier and this is what it says:

configure:9050: $PKG_CONFIG --exists --print-errors "gtkspell-2.0 >=
$GTKSPELL_REQUIRED enchant >= $ENCHANT_REQUIRED"
Package enchant was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `enchant.pc'
Package 'enchant', required by 'virtual:world', not found
configure:9053: $? = 1

I don't understand why it is saying so because enchant is installed in
standard directory by Arch's package manager pacman:

address@hidden ~]# pacman -Ss enchant
extra/enchant 2.2.3-1 [installed]
    A wrapper library for generic spell checking
extra/php-enchant 7.2.9-1
    enchant module for PHP
community/python-gtkspellcheck 4.0.5-5 [installed]
    Spell-checking library written in Python for Gtk based on Enchant
community/python-pyenchant 2.0.0-3 [installed]
    PyEnchant is a spellchecking library for Python3 based on the
Enchant library
community/python2-gtkspellcheck 4.0.5-5
    Spell-checking library written in Python for Gtk based on Enchant
community/python2-pyenchant 2.0.0-3
    PyEnchant is a spellchecking library for Python2 based on the
Enchant library

--
http://uttre.wordpress.com/
https://lispmachine.wordpress.com/2012/06/28/c-new-operator/