pan-users

[Pan-users] Pan and gtkspell

From: arnuld
Subject: [Pan-users] Pan and gtkspell
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2018 10:57:46 +0530

I downloaded both 0.145 and Git  version but Pan always refuses to
build itself with gtkspell. I wonder why:

address@hidden pan-0.145]$ ./configure --with-gtkspell --with-gtk3
--enable-libnotify --with-gnutls --with-gmime-crypto

Configuration:

        Prefix:                 /usr/local
        Source code location:   .
        Compiler:               g++
        With D-Bus:             no
        With GMime 3.0:         no
        With GMime crypto:      yes
        With GtkSpell:          no
        With GTK+ 3:            yes >= 3.0.0
        With WebKitGTK+:        no
        With GnuTLS:            yes (3.5.19)
        With libnotify:         yes
        With password storage:  no
        With yelp-tools:        yes
        With user manual:       no

I am using Arch Linux and gtkspell is installed:

address@hidden ~]# pacman -Ss gtkspell
extra/gtkspell 2.0.16-7 [installed]
    Provides word-processor-style highlighting and replacement of
misspelled words in a GtkTextView widget

community/gtkspell3 3.0.9-3 [installed]
    Provides word-processor-style highlighting and replacement of
misspelled words in a GtkTextView widget

community/python-gtkspellcheck 4.0.5-5 [installed]
    Spell-checking library written in Python for Gtk based on Enchant

community/python2-gtkspellcheck 4.0.5-5
    Spell-checking library written in Python for Gtk based on Enchant
address@hidden ~]#

--
http://uttre.wordpress.com/
https://lispmachine.wordpress.com/2012/06/28/c-new-operator/