pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] pan always crashing fast again

From: dchmelik
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] pan always crashing fast again
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2022 19:23:01 -0700

On 9/4/22 5:19 AM, Duncan wrote:
Pan version 0.151, "Butcha", was released in late June.  That should have
most of the fixes and be pretty stable (tho a quick look says there's more
than translations committed since then, but I'd say I've been stable since
about then or a bit earlier), but given distro release cycles and the fact
that (as a Gentooer) I don't know how current Slackware 15+current
actually is, I'd say 50/50 you're on something before that, and the fact
that you're still crashing increases the odds further, to I'd say 70/30
that you're running something without those bugfixes.
Latest I see is 0.149.  Operating systems (OS) I use typically use normal decimal-numbered long-term/stable/user (rarely if ever hexadecimal-numbered development/experimental/testing) versions and 0.150+ don't seem available as compressed tar.gz or .bz2 or .xz, etc. archive files.