Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Comparison between phpgw and Plone

From: Chris Hirsch
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Comparison between phpgw and Plone
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 06:27:58 -0700

yeah, I know it was just a typo, but the guy has the worst coding style,
typicaly doesn't accept patches, and will only add features if you can
convince him that it'll get him chicks or something.  Maybe i'm biased....
No...you're correct...I've seen many an exploit go by on Bugtraq and no response at all from him....I've been using PostNuke which is much better but the *nukes just don't cut it...they seem so hackish and this is coming from somebody who lives hackish things :-)

--
You might be a redneck if... Anyone in your family ever died right after saying, "Hey, y'all watch this! "

http://ccicolorado.org
Exceptional Dogs for Exceptional People - Help Out Today!