psychosynth-user

[psynth-user] psychosynth on Ubuntu Lucid

From: bewnnnnn turnbull
Subject: [psynth-user] psychosynth on Ubuntu Lucid
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2011 21:57:28 +0100 (BST)

Hello,

how do you install and run Psychosynth on Lucid Ubtuntu.

I have followed all your web instructions and nothing works. 10.04

This is a fresh Lucid Ubuntu with no other software on it.

Please can you check and see if YOU are able to install psychosynth and
also get it running.

When you succeed, please can you email me with the exact correct install
instructions or post them on the web page of psychosynth.

thanks

Vince.