psychosynth-user

Re: [psynth-user] psychosynth on Ubuntu Lucid

From: Aleksander Morgado
Subject: Re: [psynth-user] psychosynth on Ubuntu Lucid
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2011 22:32:47 +0200

Hey,

I don't know of any issue installing Psychosynth in Ubuntu Lucid.
Therefore, I'm not going to spend 1 single minute of my free time
preparing an Ubuntu Lucid virtual machine to try it. If I knew of an
issue installing Psychosynth in Ubuntu Lucid, I may spend such time, but
I don't know of it, and you didn't give me any log to really confirm it,
so it effectively is as if the error didn't exist :-)

Good luck.

--
Aleksander