qemu-devel

Re: [RFC] QEMU as Xcode project on macOS

From: Liviu Ionescu
Subject: Re: [RFC] QEMU as Xcode project on macOS
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2020 20:45:04 +0300

> On 9 Sep 2020, at 20:32, Christian Schoenebeck <qemu_oss@crudebyte.com> wrote:
>
> And being forced to use Meson
> on Mac with all its Python dependencies does not make it easier.

FYI, I'm working on a cross-platform standalone meson package, a .tar.gz that
you can install in any location and includes the python run-time.

I already have the build scripts functional for Windows (which is generally the
most difficult platform); the build scripts for Linux/macOS will follow soon.

https://github.com/xpack-dev-tools/meson-build-xpack/blob/xpack-develop/scripts/common-apps-functions-source.sh

Regards,

Liviu