repo-criteria-discuss

Re: clarification of (C0 vs B0) and ( C0-0 vs A0)

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: clarification of (C0 vs B0) and ( C0-0 vs A0)
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2021 01:11:01 -0400

  > if the wording of 'B0' is implying that some "unimportant"
  > features may be broken, when client-side scripting is disabled,
  > then 'C0' already covers that;

I think that is not so.  Here's why.

C0 covers important features only.  And C0 allows sending nonfree JS
code, even for important features, provided the features work if you
block execution of that nonfree JS code.

Basically, C0 says that the important features work if you refuse to
run nonfree JS code.  B0 says that ALL features send only free JS
code.

--
Dr Richard Stallman