repo-criteria-discuss

Re: clarification of (C0 vs B0) and ( C0-0 vs A0)

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: clarification of (C0 vs B0) and ( C0-0 vs A0)
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2021 01:11:03 -0400

  > what i am unsure about, is that 'C0-0' explicitly requires
  > complete corresponding sources, but B0 does not (thats why i
  > added the qualifier) - but doesn't "labeled for LibreJS" entail a
  > reference to the complete un-minified sources?

Yes it does.

B0 applies to all the JS code, whereas C0 applies only to the JS code
for important functions.

    > C0-0: Either: 'B0', or 'A0'

I can't get my head about these definitions enough to check that.
But supposing it is basically true, here are some comments.

C0-0 applies only to important functions, and so does A0, but B0
applies to all functions.

Also, "or" oversimplifies the relation.  C0 says that _each important
function_ either individually satisfies B0 or individually satisfies
A0.

--
Dr Richard Stallman