security-discuss

Re: [security-discuss] gnuradio project DoS attacks GNU wget users

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: [security-discuss] gnuradio project DoS attacks GNU wget users
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2017 02:13:51 -0500

   >    It is impossible to access full documentation on that page by using
   >    lynx. Have you tried using links?
   >
   > I just accessed the link from lynx. so where where you get that it is
   > "impossible" I have no idea.
   >
   >    I mean, it is Hypertext Markup Language, and all links are
   >    "javascript:void(0)"
   >
   > That is blatantly false.

   Sorry, it is not "blatantly false", review the links:

You must be living in some kind of alternative World.  "All Links" are
not javascript, not even the majority of them are.  The page is fully
usable for me in Lynx.

If you dislike HTML pages, you can generate a PDF documentation for
GNU radio.  GNU Radio is under no obligation to provide to your whims;
the facts are is that GNU radio's documentation is usable in Lynx, and
in any free software GUI browser, it is also usable from Tor.

Instead of this constant complaining, how about sending a patch to GNU
radio that creates a tarball with PDF, HTML, and what not
documentation that can be used for off-line purposes?  This is
something we do for packages that have lots of good documentation,
something GNU radio also has.