security-discuss

Re: [security-discuss] GFDL holds the answer about fancy javascript (was

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: [security-discuss] GFDL holds the answer about fancy javascript (was: gnuradio project..)
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2017 09:22:34 +0300

On Sat, Mar 04, 2017 at 12:10:45AM -0500, Richard Stallman wrote:

>   > I cannot find the documentation license on the documentation pages.
>
> Can you please tell me the URLs of the pages in question?

I was reviewing this link of documentation, and could not find any
relation to a license:
http://gnuradio.org/doc/doxygen/index.html

I just guess that documentation is not licensed under GFDL at all, as
I have greped in the software package and did not find references. And
I do not say it should be, just stating the fact.

The assumption is that documentation is licensed under the GNU GPL
just like all the software in the package.

However, documentation within the package gnuradio-3.7.10.1.tar.gz is
not in easy readable format, it requires doxygen to be generated first
to be readable and accessible, it becomes usable after building the
software.

Jean Louis