silpa-discuss

[silpa-discuss] gsoc weekly updates: silpa

From: Nithin Saji
Subject: [silpa-discuss] gsoc weekly updates: silpa
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 19:43:49 +0530

Hello everyone ,
I apologize for giving updates on time as I had been very busy for the past couple of weeks as I had to travel to  collage, move to a new hostel and arrange for better network and a few other issues back in collage.
Here's the update for the past couple of weeks

http://diadara.github.io/gsoc/2013/08/04/gsocweek-6-update.html
http://diadara.github.io/gsoc/2013/08/12/gsoc-week-7-update.html

I haven't pushed some of the changes yet as some parts are still broken.

I have been a little slow as my classes started and I had to take care of few other things(moving to a new place). I will pick up the pace in coming  weeks.

Regards
Nithin Saji