skribilo-users

Re: section and subsection titles both exported as h3 by the HTML engine

From: Arun Isaac
Subject: Re: section and subsection titles both exported as h3 by the HTML engine
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2022 17:03:02 +0530

Hi Ludo,

Done! Now section, subsection and subsubsection are h2, h3 and h4
respectively. See
https://git.savannah.nongnu.org/cgit/skribilo.git/commit/?id=fb51be990a4bb8fb76373b519edfcf11390dcca1

Also, skribilo renders the document title in this strange way using a
table.

cellpadding="0">
<tbody>
</tbody>

Not only is this very convoluted, it means that the document title is
much smaller than the section titles which are in h2. I think the table
goes back to a bygone era before CSS. I think we should simply use a h1
and allow the user to customize the CSS as they please. Something like:

<h1 class="skribilo-title">TITLE GOES HERE</h1>

WDYT?

Regards,
Arun