sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Bitbucket?

From: C.J. Adams-Collier
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Bitbucket?
Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 12:35:00 -0700

No objection aside from never having heard of the bitbucket revision control system.  Any reason you're not considering something git-based?

Sent from my PDP-11

On May 26, 2012, at 9:49 AM, Yaron Minsky <address@hidden> wrote:

I'd like to consider migrating sks to bitbucket.  Now that development has been picking up, with multiple people proposing patches, I've come to think that bitbucket's pull request infrastructure is sufficiently better than google code to be worth the migration costs.  I think the main pain is in redirecting people from the old site to the new, and migrating the wiki.

Migrating the repos themselves is pretty easy, and I've actually already done that.  Here's the link:

Any objections?