Re: [Social-discuss] Which of these names do you like?

From: Joe Corneli
Subject: Re: [Social-discuss] Which of these names do you like?
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 10:30:12 +0100

"Sympathy for the devil" was going through my mind this
morning on the way in to the office.  That's certainly a
coincidence, if not a ZIPPYISM!

>From there via someone's yow.lines, I get:

snoot
voidtube
submind
mind.5
TATER
dayton
soulpalace
lockedin
yugga
bahnhof
cabinetnoir
MORTON
refectorium

  "On 7th May 1915, the steamship Lusitania, of Liverpool,
  was torpedoed off the Old Head of Kinsale and
  foundered. Morton was the first to observe the approach
  of the torpedoes, and he reported them to the
  bridge. When the torpedoes struck the ship he was
  knocked off his feet, but he recovered himself quickly,
  and at once assisted in filling and lowering several
  boats. Having done all he could on board, he jumped
  overboard. While in the water he managed to get hold of
  a floating collapsible lifeboat and, with the assistance
  of Parry, he ripped the canvas cover off it and
  succeeded in drawing into it 50 or 60 passengers. Morton
  and Parry then rowed the boat some miles to a fishing
  smack. Having put the rescued passengers on board the
  smack they returned to the scene of the wreck and
  succeeded in rescuing 20 to 30 more people'."