Re: [STUMP] Patch: improvement for scripting frame splits

From: Shawn Betts
Subject: Re: [STUMP] Patch: improvement for scripting frame splits
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 23:52:10 +0300

Hi Michael,

I got your patch the first time. It looks good but I haven't had any
time to work on stumpwm. I'm sorry. Clearly my not having the time and
being the only one with commit access is hurting the community as a
whole. If there's someone who's familiar with the code, has had some
patches approved, and who is willing to help steer the ship, I'd be
happy to add them to the savannah project and grateful for their help.

-Shawn