Re: [STUMP] StumpWM + SLIME - not connecting properly

From: Duncan Bayne
Subject: Re: [STUMP] StumpWM + SLIME - not connecting properly
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 09:44:45 +1000

> /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/slime/ and /usr/share/common-lisp/source/swank/
> should be from the same SLIME installation. You have a FrankenSlime.

Thanks for the advice - sounds like a source installation of Emacs +
SLIME + Swank is in order.  Currently, I think they're from three
separate Ubuntu packages.

Oddly, SLIME works normally when I use M-x slime to create a new SBCL
instance & connect to it.

--
Duncan Bayne
ph: +61 420 817 082 | web: http://www.fluidscape.com/ | skype: duncan_bayne