Re: [STUMP] StumpWM + SLIME - not connecting properly

From: Duncan Bayne
Subject: Re: [STUMP] StumpWM + SLIME - not connecting properly
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 11:40:40 +1000

>> /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/slime/ and /usr/share/common-lisp/source/swank/
>> should be from the same SLIME installation. You have a FrankenSlime.

I'm afraid that fixing my FrankenSlime didn't fix the problem :-(

I've updated to Emacs 23.3, built from source, and installed the very
latest SLIME from CVS.

Now there's no more version mismatch, but I still see the same
problem: M-x slime-connect to StumpWM gives me a success message, but
no *inferior-lisp* buffer.  I can still start SBCL normally with M-x
slime.

--
Duncan Bayne
ph: +61 420 817 082 | web: http://www.fluidscape.com/ | skype: duncan_bayne