Re: [STUMP] Workspace per screen

From: Michael Raskin
Subject: Re: [STUMP] Workspace per screen
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 07:06:37 +0400

>Any chance you could show me a screencast of this working and more of your
>config?

About config: it is almost all of my config, the missing files can be
replaced with empty files and only contain password-related information.

As for screencast: I could do a screencast, but I don't know a good way
to show key combos in such a screencast, and otherwise the screencast
would look like «Some keys are pressed, the visible window changes».

I attach my submission to ELS and the lightning talk slides about the
module.