summer-of-code

Re: GSoC 2015: VMFlexArray for OpenJDK / IcedTea

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: Re: GSoC 2015: VMFlexArray for OpenJDK / IcedTea
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2015 13:53:32 +0100

Hi Christopher.

    I would like to volunteer as a mentor for the following project topic
    under the umbrella of the GNU Project.

    Proposed Topic: VMFlexArray PatchSet for OpenJDK (IcedTea)

I take it this would be done as part of the GNU Classpath project,
right?

Mark, would you agree to add a section for classpath in our GSOC 2015
page http://www.gnu.org/s/soc-projects/ideas.html?