summer-of-code

Re: GSoC 2015: VMFlexArray for OpenJDK / IcedTea

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: Re: GSoC 2015: VMFlexArray for OpenJDK / IcedTea
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2015 14:16:41 +0100

    >     I would like to volunteer as a mentor for the following project topic
    >     under the umbrella of the GNU Project.
    >
    >     Proposed Topic: VMFlexArray PatchSet for OpenJDK (IcedTea)
    >
    > I take it this would be done as part of the GNU Classpath project,
    > right?
    >
    > Mark, would you agree to add a section for classpath in our GSOC 2015
    > page http://www.gnu.org/s/soc-projects/ideas.html?

    We usually host a dedicated page (so it's easier to update) on the GNU
    Classpath website.

    The last one was in 2013, we didn't have an ideas page last year for
    some reason (we did participate through the GNU Project as usual
    though):

    http://developer.classpath.org/mediation/GoogleSoC2013

    But I think it would make sense to create a new one this year as well.

Ok, please let me know if you set up a page for GSoC2015, so we can link
it from the main ideas page.

Otherwise please provide the HTML code for your section in the main
page.

Salud!