summer-of-code

Re: GSoC 2015: VMFlexArray for OpenJDK / IcedTea

From: Mario Torre
Subject: Re: GSoC 2015: VMFlexArray for OpenJDK / IcedTea
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2015 14:18:45 +0100

>     >     I would like to volunteer as a mentor for the following project
> topic
>     >     under the umbrella of the GNU Project.
>     >
>     >     Proposed Topic: VMFlexArray PatchSet for OpenJDK (IcedTea)
>     >
>     > I take it this would be done as part of the GNU Classpath project,
>     > right?
>     >
>     > Mark, would you agree to add a section for classpath in our GSOC 2015
>     > page http://www.gnu.org/s/soc-projects/ideas.html?
>
>     We usually host a dedicated page (so it's easier to update) on the GNU
>     Classpath website.
>
>     The last one was in 2013, we didn't have an ideas page last year for
>     some reason (we did participate through the GNU Project as usual
>     though):
>
>     http://developer.classpath.org/mediation/GoogleSoC2013
>
>     But I think it would make sense to create a new one this year as well.
>
> Ok, please let me know if you set up a page for GSoC2015, so we can link
> it from the main ideas page.

Hmm, it gives me "Login Disabled". I believe we need Mark's super powers now :)

> Otherwise please provide the HTML code for your section in the main
> page.
>
> Salud!

Cheers!
Mario

--
pgp key: http://subkeys.pgp.net/ PGP Key ID: 80F240CF
Fingerprint: BA39 9666 94EC 8B73 27FA  FC7C 4086 63E3 80F2 40CF

Java Champion - Blog: http://neugens.wordpress.com - Twitter: @neugens
Proud GNU Classpath developer: http://www.classpath.org/
OpenJDK: http://openjdk.java.net/projects/caciocavallo/

Please, support open standards: