[swarm-hackers] That CDPATH issue

From: Bill Northcott
Subject: [swarm-hackers] That CDPATH issue
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 09:22:26 +1000

I started hacking the CVS code to get it to build right.

It seems to me that the CDPATH message is just a bit of shoddy coding by the libtool maintainers. Basically they are unsetting CDPATH without first checking that it is set.

I presume Marcus does not see the error because his environment has CDPATH set.

I cannot see that it is anything to do with the versions of automake/ aclocal/autoconf being used.

Cheers
Bill