Re: [swarm-hackers] That CDPATH issue

From: Scott Christley
Subject: Re: [swarm-hackers] That CDPATH issue
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 11:50:36 -0400

I don't have the CDPATH issue anymore, I thought it was because I installed zsh and the problem went away but now I'm not so sure. I probably just needed more recent versions of libtool and friends.

What I get now consistently is that ./libtool is not found. This is because configure is trying to call ./libtool, but the file hasn't been created yet by configure. My work around is to run configure twice.

Here is the code causing the problem in configure.in

SHLIBPATH_VAR=`./libtool --config | $SED -n 's/^shlibpath_var=\(.*\)/ \1/p'`
AC_SUBST(SHLIBPATH_VAR)

Scott