Re: [swarm-hackers] Swarm on MacOS 10.6 Snow Leopard

From: Nima Talebi
Subject: Re: [swarm-hackers] Swarm on MacOS 10.6 Snow Leopard
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 10:00:28 +1100

Sure!  Tell me your plan, and I'll do it.

Nima

On Mon, Nov 9, 2009 at 5:57 AM, Scott Christley <address@hidden> wrote:

On Nov 8, 2009, at 2:41 AM, Nima Talebi wrote:

Okay, I can get Heatbugs to compile now, as per this, unfortunately when I run it now, all I get is a blank white canvas.  Clicking on it shows debug messages such as `mouseUp:', `mouseDown', but that's about it.

Cool, sounds like you got it.  Use the menu under Simulation to first Initialize, then Start, and it should run.

Note that I also had to add a couple of settings to the build settings (as per the link above) to get it to compile.

Yeah, need to get rid of that.  I want that SWARM_OSX flag to be hidden within the Swarm configuration.  I have a basic idea of how to do that, do you wanna give a try doing it for me?

Scott