swarm-swarmfest2007

RE: [Swarmfest2007] light bulb!

From: Jim Anderson
Subject: RE: [Swarmfest2007] light bulb!
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 08:52:23 -0700

I like the idea of having a couple of keynote speakers - and we certainly
have the funds. Why not simply allocate $1K or $2K for speakers.

I also like the idea of lining up, or at least identifying, possible
speakers for next year. As I've mentioned before, it is not much extra work
to start the planning next year's meeting along with this year's meeting.
Can we get a confirmation on Arizona in 2008? If so how about trying to
schedule speakers for both 07 and 08.