swarm-swarmfest2007

Re: [Swarmfest2007] Banquet speaker

From: Marcus G. Daniels
Subject: Re: [Swarmfest2007] Banquet speaker
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 11:04:36 -0600

Steve Railsback wrote:
Is there any discussion re: Tim Kohler, or shall I officially accept his acceptance of my tentative invitation? If it's OK with people I would get his name in the Call for Papers which I hope to start circulating today or tomorrow.
I agree -- get him on board ASAP.
(What about you, Marcus?)
Catherine's talk is worth it. She's even passes the SFI litmus test as a student of Stephanie Forrest if that yanks your chain! That's she's an ABM tech geek makes it even better for SwarmFest.

I could give a C.S. talk or a talk or a talk on substantial work for the USDA concerning disease diffusion (Tuberculosis). My work for Bette Korber on HIV is data mining and phylogenetics, not simulation
http://www.sciencemag.org/cgi/content/abstract/315/5818/1583