Re: [Tinycc-devel] Modularisation

From: Peter \"Firefly\" Lund
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Modularisation
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 14:27:29 +0100 (MET)

On Thu, 6 Mar 2003, Laurent DESNOGUES wrote:

> > I'm very curious as to how far things have progressed in your private
> > branch and I don't want any of us to do more work than absolutely
> > necessary.  Is there a release forthcoming?  Even just a "this is my
> > current tree -- it doesn't even compile" prerelease/source snapshot ?
>
>    This reminds me that Fabrice proposed to really put
> tcc under Savannah CVS...  Fabrice, what is the status

That would be great :)

(A shorter release cycle with fewer features/bug fixes per cycle would
also be appreciated)

> on this?  And what about allowing others to check-in

Fabrice, please don't do this.  It is hard to get people to use CVS
without stepping on each other's toes.  I much prefer for Fabrice to be
"CVS with brains" the way Linus Torvalds, Alan Cox, Dave Jones et al are.

-Peter

"Algol 60 was not only an improvement on its predecessors,
 but also on nearly all its successors."
  -- C.A.R. Hoare