Re: [Tinycc-devel] Modularisation

From: Karel Gardas
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Modularisation
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 15:02:04 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 6 Mar 2003, Laurent DESNOGUES wrote:

> > I'm very curious as to how far things have progressed in your private
> > branch and I don't want any of us to do more work than absolutely
> > necessary.  Is there a release forthcoming?  Even just a "this is my
> > current tree -- it doesn't even compile" prerelease/source snapshot ?
>
>    This reminds me that Fabrice proposed to really put
> tcc under Savannah CVS...  Fabrice, what is the status
> on this?  And what about allowing others to check-in
> (I know I am opening the Pandora box ;)?

What about to try another version control system than CVS? i.e. Arch will
allows all developers to have private repositories (archives) and if they
make their archives publicly accessible, Fabrice will be able to merge
new features/bufixes from them... (i.e. distributed version control)

Cheers,

Karel
PS: Sorry, as a really happy Arch user who is using it for MICO
development (http://www.mico.org), I can't hold myself to not make some
advertisement. :-)
--
Karel Gardas                  address@hidden