RE: [Tinycc-devel] Is tcc still being developed?

From: TK
Subject: RE: [Tinycc-devel] Is tcc still being developed?
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 01:52:02 -0700

Hi all,

I'm actively using the port for the TI TMS320C67xx DSP.

Although my users typically write short (a few pages) programs that aren't
very exotic, for me the Compiler has been a rock solid workhorse.  The
lightning fast compile times are great.  Yes the code isn't that efficient,
I think mainly due to the one pass approach. If anyone has interest in the
C67x version please contact me.

Thanks everyone (especially Fabrice!) for their contributions.

TK