Re: [Tinycc-devel] C++ or C?

From: PerfectDark
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] C++ or C?
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 10:36:23 +0400 (MSD)

There is also OpenC++ at sourceforge.net... Of course, I think, gcc G++
frontend also can be used - in case that generated RTL will be transformed into
C code.

>On Mon, 22 May 2006 22:09:03 +0300, ice <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>> Thought so...it might be an interesting way to layer a C++ compiler on top
>> of tcc.

Please, explain me - for why? I think no one will "invent bicycle" again :)
tcc++, if it will be created, wont be so fast as tcc.
Though if you want see C++ compiler without templates it will be quite simple,
indeed.
I think it will be much more useful if some useful (but simple!) extensions
will be implemented.