Re: [Tinycc-devel] Is the CVS repository dead yet?

From: grischka
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Is the CVS repository dead yet?
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 16:46:47 +0100

> Grischka as well takes care of mirroring cvs on
> http://repo.or.cz/w/tinycc.git

Ah, a mirror.  So CVS is the official repository and git is just a mirror.

Actually no. I'm using GIT for TinyCC ever since pre 0.9.24. It is just that I run a script from time to time that updates the CVS at Savannah from the master branch and also updates the "cvs" branch-label in the GIT.

--- grischka