Re: [Tinycc-devel] Is the CVS repository dead yet?

From: shinichiro . h
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Is the CVS repository dead yet?
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 04:11:36 +0900

Hi,

I have almost no idea on the main discussion since I've recently
started to modify tcc (I think it would be great if tinycc.org has the
link to git repository though), but I have a question about Rob's list.

> That's not counting numerous mentions on my blog and my website.  (My fork
> also had its own mailing list for a while, but I took it down and the archive
> didn't survive the last server upgrade.)

I'm sorry to know the archive was gone. I've found bugs around macro
and the bug was already reported.

Feng said that there was a fix for this bug in Rob's list. I
checked Rob's repository but this patch seemed to be not applied.
I'm happy if anyone has this patch in their inbox and posts it again.
Latest ruby cannot be compiled due to this bug. At first, I tried to
fix this by myself, but it seemed that this bug isn't easy for me...

Thanks,