Re: [Tinycc-devel] Re: TCC:cannot find -l"xyz.dll"

From: lostgallifreyan
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Re: TCC:cannot find -l"xyz.dll"
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 03:43:40 +0100

Maybe Lua didn't actually do anything especially smart. :) Maybe TCC is doing
something smart, but limiting? If I knew C enough I'd try to find out but I can
only suggest things based on logic (and Occam's Razor) right now. Maybe TCC is
parsing paths too precisely according to limited expectations? If it were to
just accept the weird pathnames Windows threw at it and trusted Windows to know
what to do with them, then file accesses would work, no?