Re: [Tinycc-devel] Re: TCC:cannot find -l"xyz.dll"

From: Charlie Gordon
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Re: TCC:cannot find -l"xyz.dll"
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 18:49:41 +0200

----- Original Message ----- From: "lostgallifreyan" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Thursday, April 09, 2009 1:17 PM

KHMan <address@hidden> wrote:
(09/04/2009 12:03)

At the end of the day, AFAIK the decision to pick patches for the
main trunk still lies with grischka. So why don't lostgallifreyan
push a suitable patch to the mob branch, or post it on this list.
It may go in, or it may not go in, but at least those who need
such a patch can presumably find it while searching.

Works for me. Once I do it in a way that works as I want, I'll post it here. Like I said though, I won't be pushing for anything, I'll just make it available.

If I may summarize this long thread : a well written patch is welcome to perform case independent file extension matching for platforms with case independent file systems such as DOS/Windows.

--
Chqrlie.