Re: [Tinycc-devel] Added virtual io to tinycc

From: grischka
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Added virtual io to tinycc
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 17:35:48 +0100

Domingo Alvarez Duarte wrote:
Added what I call virtual io to tinycc this way we can make a monolitic executable or library that contains all needed to compile programs, truly tinycc portable.

[...]

I hope this will improve the utility of tinycc.
It's on mob:repository.

Thanks in advance for any comments suggestions !

Can you make this work with all your extra files put in a subdirectory

        "contrib/<choose your name>"

and with only the most minimal required change to our existing files?

I suppose it could be three lines such as

    #ifdef TCC_CONTRIB_<WHATEVER>
    # include "contrib/<whatever>/some.h"
    #endif

or maybe even less.