[Tinycc-devel] Changelog: call for update before release

From: Thomas Preud'homme
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Changelog: call for update before release
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 17:16:27 +0100

Hi there,

I think tinycc is ready for release now and I wanted to do it today before I
noticed that the Changelog is quite small considering all the time passed
since the last release. Hence I'm wondering if all the important bits are
mentionned there.

I'd thus like you to mention me any missing important user-related changes in
the Changelog. As suggested by Grishka, we wan't to only mention what changes
for the user of tcc. Please answer me here and I'll commit what I consider is
missing.

Don't feel offense if a change is not added in the Changelog. It might be very
important to us tinycc developpers but not so much for the users of tinycc.
There is a couple of fixes I did myself which I didn't put in the Changelog.

Anyway, in doubt just mention your changes and I'll take the decision to add
it or not to the Changelog.

Best regards,

Thomas