Re: [Tinycc-devel] Changelog: call for update before release

From: grischka
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Changelog: call for update before release
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 19:00:43 +0100

Thomas Preud'homme wrote:
Hi there,

I think tinycc is ready for release now and I wanted to do it today before I noticed that the Changelog is quite small considering all the time passed since the last release. Hence I'm wondering if all the important bits are mentionned there.

I'd thus like you to mention me any missing important user-related changes in the Changelog. As suggested by Grishka, we wan't to only mention what changes for the user of tcc. Please answer me here and I'll commit what I consider is missing.

I did some cleanup.  The idea is to make Changelog more interesting
and readable to the user.

Also I made some few other changes.  Please re-test configure and build.
Also with cross-compilers (configure --enable-cross) and the Out-of-tree
build (../tinycc/configure [--enable-cross])

Anyway, Thomas, if your schedule allows, I'd just wait a week now for
things to settle down.

Thanks,

--- grischka