[Tinycc-devel] Is static linking functional?

From: Wendell P
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Is static linking functional?
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 12:35:10 -0700

I have been using TCC 0.9.26 32-bit on Windows to compile with dynamic
linking. No problems. I can't figure out static linking, though.

First, TCC doesn't accept .lib files, so what is it that you link when
doing static linking on Windows?

Second, the docs list the -static option but don't say how to use it. I
have tried various likely incantations, but it fails without even any
informative error messages.

So, is static linking working at all and if so, what is the syntax?