[Tinycc-devel] Any interest in #pragma(lib) and CGI extensions?

From: Steven G. Messervey
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Any interest in #pragma(lib) and CGI extensions?
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2015 18:12:09 -0400

Hello All,
  I have followed this list quietly for some time now.
I have a couple of ideas for features, but before making them more than
private
patches, I want to see if anybody really wants or needs these features.

  The first is a patch I have been privately applying: adding support for
the compilation
of files with the .cgi extension. I've always privately modified each
release since .94
If there is anyone else interested, I will look at making it a
configure-time option,
something like --with-cgi=

  The second feature is a little more involved: adding a #pragma directive
for specifying
libraries to link to. A cursory glance at the parser shows this might not be
too difficult to
achieve, and I would pair it with another configure-time option
(--with-pragma-lib).

  If even one person is interested, I will work on the patches for mob and
submit them.
If no one else is interested, I can always just keep modifying the releases.

Thanks,
  Steven G.