Re: [Tinycc-devel] Any interest in #pragma(lib) and CGI extensions?

From: Steven G. Messervey
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Any interest in #pragma(lib) and CGI extensions?
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 11:19:11 -0400

>Hi!

>> MS C/C++ has it as #pragma comment(lib,"foo.dll")
>There is already -fms-extensions in tcc. May be we need to use  this switch
when enabling  this pragma?

Maybe, although I primarily use tcc with Linux. I had envisioned it as a TCC
extension, rather than
a MS-only or Linux-only extension.

>About *.cgi
>A tcc use a file extension to detect a file type. I think a switch is
needed which can tell a file type to the tcc. In such case a file extension
can be random.

Yes, I am sorry I wasn't clear. I patch the filetype detection code in
libtcc.c (~ line 1132 in 0.9.26).
If I were to push a patch to mob, I would include a configure switch so the
end user could select any
extension they wanted.

Thanks!